Auto Insurance in Missouri
Auto insurance coverage is vital because it keeps you covered amongst many risks that come with driving a vehicle. Accidents can happen, and the only way to be prepared is by having sufficient and dependable insurance to back you up. We offer various policies to meet your needs here at Swartz Premier Group Insurance in Columbia and Moberly, MO.
Auto Insurance Requirements
All states carry minimum requirements that all drivers must meet before driving on the road. In Missouri, they are similar to any other state. Drivers must at least obtain:
- Property damage liability of at least $25.000. This covers damage expenses of another person’s property.
- Bodily injury liability of at least $25,000 per person and $50,000 per accident. This will help cover your expenses related to another person’s injury or death if an accident is your fault.
- Uninsured motorist of at least $25,000 per person and $50,000 per accident. This will cover your medical expenses if you are involved in an accident and the other motorist is at fault.
Keep in mind that your lender may also require you to carry specific coverage if you are financing or leasing your vehicle.
You may also choose to obtain:
- Medical payment coverage- Even though this is not required, it will protect you and your passengers if you are injured in an accident. It will cover both medical and funeral expenses.
- Collision- If your vehicle needs to be repaired or replaced after being damaged in an accident, this policy option will protect you.
- Comprehensive- If your vehicle sustains damage and needs to be replaced or repaired resulting from it being stolen or vandalized, this policy option will cover your expenses.
To obtain a quote, please visit our Swartz Premier Group Insurance office today. Our offices are located in Columbia and Moberly, MO.